Monday, March 9, 2009

new song, hit single.

My form of blog entry today is a new song, which can be heard here: www.myspace.com/triciascully

It's called Curse Me! It's the very first song I started and finished here in Paris. How special. I'm almost done with another one too, so expect that in the near future. It will be a completely different style, all electronic, just thought I'd warn you.

Curse Me! was a real doozy to record. I tried recording the guitar first, then the vocals, but realized I missed an entire part when I tried to sing to it and the music didn't match. Good job Tricia. I gave up and recorded it live style, with my human imperfections right out in the open, mais c'est la vie, et c'est comme ca. Hope you enjoy it!

There is a cat freaking out in the hallway right now. He's probably alone in the dark and can't reach the light switch (the lights stay off in the hallways, it's kind of strange. There's a little light switch next to every door for when people walk out of their apartments and want to see the elevator). Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment